Rules w.r.t. Membership of the Council.
Greetings from Shellac & Forest Products Export Promotion Council (SHEFEXIL), Kolkata.
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a premier Export Promotion Council, sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India currently designated as the Nodal EPC for export promotion of Shellac & Minor Forest Produce and their value added products, Guar Gum, and is the Registering Authority of the related exporters of the aforesaid products, under the Foreign Trade Policy, 2015-20.
We would also like to bring to your kind notice that Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India introduced the Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS) where the exporters of the said products are entitled to get rewards on FOB Value of exports with effect from 1st April 2015. It may be mentioned that to avail the said benefit, exporters need to submit a RCMC from Shellac & Forest Products Export Promotion Council whose main line of products are as mentioned above. Membership of our Council is mandatory for claiming of the benefits under the said scheme.
Apart from the regular host of benefits, the Council disburses the Market Development Assistance to its member exports subject to fulfilment of conditions laid down by the Ministry of Commerce for developing of potential focused markets. Detailed guidelines is available with the Council.
Membership of our Council is mandatory for claiming of the benefits under Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS). Enclosed please find the Membership and the RCMC Forms for your doing the needful. we are sending the check-list w.r.t. the membership of our Council.
Please send the following documents as mentioned below :
1. Fill in the enclossd RCMC Form and Part I.
2. Fill in the enclosed Membership Form.
3. A self certified copy of the IEC No. issued by the Licensing Authority concerned.
4. A Draft / At per cheque in favour of ‘Shellac & Forest Products Export Promotion Council’ payable at Kolkata as per the following for enrollment as a Member of the Council and issuance of RCMC.
- Entrance Fee = Rs. 20,000/- And
- Annual Fee = Rs 10,000/- for entrepreneurs for export turnover above Rs 50 lakhs alongwith Service Tax @ 14.50% on that Rs. 10,000/-
- Annual Fee = Rs 5,000/- for entrepreneurs for export turnover (FOB value of exports) upto Rs 50 lakhs Along with Service Tax @ 14.50% on that Rs. 5,000/-.
( Pls. note that those who will be paying Rs 5000/-, they have to submit CA certificate along with their Annual Membership fees).
Trust to have informed you sufficiently.
( Dr. Debjani Roy )
Shellac & Forest Products Export Promotion Council
“Vanijya Bhawan”, ITFC,
1/1, Wood Street, 2nd Flr., Kolkata – 700 016.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org